Gibson Brands Forums

Left handed Epiphone Sheraton Natural Color

55ismael55

Hello everyone, I am left handed and I am looking for a left handed Epiphone Sheraton in the Natural color, I find that I am hard pressed to find one and I really need help; I have been looking everywhere. I have asked guitar center if they can special order the guitar for me, but they said that the left handed Epiphone Sheraton only comes in the sunburst color and that the natural color was dicontinued for left handed people. If anyone knows where I can find a Left Handed Epiphone Sheraton guitar in the Natural Color, please let me know I will very greatful.

Good luck, Bud. I'm a lefty and I've been looking at, and for, lefties for years, and I don't think I've ever seen a natural finish Sheraton. But BobB is right-on about Southpaw Guitars. I've bought a couple of guitars from them, and I've gotten excellent service. I've never been to their shop, and they can't advertise new Gibson/Epiphone stock on their website, but call or e-mail them and see what they have. I know that they, in the past, were able to special order the Epi korina Vs and Explorers built up as lefties. Who knows that they don't have a natural finish Sheraton? It's certainly worth a call.

Archived