Gibson Brands Forums

Gibson Guitar Watches

No Parachute

Found a Gold Les Paul SG 1961 Re-Issue and '93 Cherry Nighthawk... They are watches but in amazing detail. Only $70. They come in a hard shell Gibson guitar case and a 1 yr warranty. Check em' out for bandmates. Link to the store is here. Peace! Not a commercial...just a public service. They're really cool.

post-27004-078194300 1289366603_thumb.gifpost-27004-024926400 1289366870_thumb.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry if this Indie band's guitars annoy you. I support local musicians and bands on my websites. I suspect they appreciate your honesty. Perhaps you can send me an mp3 of some of your work and I'd be glad to post it for a time on WristRock's site for increased exposure. Of course, you know you'd be subject to any shots that folks want to take at you... I have posted a piano arrangement from a Christmas CD of an outstanding composer, songwriter, and guitar player who supports us from LA, Jason Farnham. I hope you don't find his talents offensive. I extend the offer to all Gibson Forum members to send your solo or band's mp3 to us for consideration of appearing on the site. No royalties...just promotional value. You'll be able to reach folks who, no doubt, feel differently about indie music than our previous poster.

From the VP of Mktg at WristRock... A local American business who supports American guitar companies, like Gibson, and the local bands who use both our quality products. =D> Email us at info@wristrock for instructions on how to upload your mp3s. If you play wither a Les Paul SG or a Gibson Nighthawk, we'll even post your favorite pic with you and your ax with the song on our site. Not bad exposure with over 5,000 hits per day.

BTW, I am running $30 off on the Swarovski model Black Diamond Guitar Watch through 6pm PST, Nove 26th...BLACK FRIDAY ONLY! Reg: $89.95 for only $59.95 (+shpg). Hit me up at our secure on-line store for details.

Peace & Happy Holidays to all our Gibson friends from WristRock.

Ruth

post-27416-086327900 1290800946_thumb.gif

Archived