Gibson Brands Forums

Jimmy page signature les pauls

LesPaul117

Hi, im new to the forum, and I was wondering a couple things...

A: does the 1995-99 run of Jimmy page signature les pauls come with jimmy page burstbuckers?

B: Is the Jimmy page signature les paul in Page burst still in production?

C: Are they going to make an unlimited run of Jimmy page les paul customs?

Thank you:-)

Hi' date=' im new to the forum, and I was wondering a couple things...

A: does the 1995-99 run of Jimmy page signature les pauls come with jimmy page burstbuckers?

B: Is the Jimmy page signature les paul in Page burst still in production?

C: Are they going to make an unlimited run of Jimmy page les paul customs?

Thank you:-)[/quote']

Forget my first question. I found out they were humbuckers.

The last 'unlimited run' of JP's ended last year I think after about 700 of them. I have seen nothing firm on the Customs except that he will sign 25 of them and they will sell for about $25K. You can try calling customer service at 1-800-4-GIBSON and asking if they have any info they can release, or keep watching the Gibson Custom website at www.gibsoncustom.com

The last 'unlimited run' of JP's ended last year I think after about 700 of them. I have seen nothing firm on the Customs except that he will sign 25 of them and they will sell for about $25K. You can try calling customer service at 1-800-4-GIBSON and asking if they have any info they can release' date=' or keep watching the Gibson Custom website at www.gibsoncustom.com[/quote']

That sucks. I really wish they kept making the unlimited JP signature.

Are the 25 that he signs aged (referring to the les paul custom JP signature)?

Thank you.

These Pickups were in first run 1995-1999 JP LP

496R ceramic magnet humbucker

500T ceramic magnet humbucker

The newer JP.

Citing Gibson:

The special Page 'Burst finish is also unique to the new model, and the authentic look will be further enhanced on 150 Limited Edition Aged Jimmy Page Les Pauls with custom aging by renowned luthier Tom Murphy, followed by an unlimited run with the Custom Authentic treatment.

First 25 were also aged by TM and signed by JP,these are very collectible and very very expensive already!!!!!

PS. I own 1 of 1996. Nice guitar!!

These Pickups were in first run 1995-1999 JP LP

496R ceramic magnet humbucker

500T ceramic magnet humbucker

The newer JP.

Citing Gibson:

The special Page 'Burst finish is also unique to the new model' date=' and the authentic look will be further enhanced on 150 Limited Edition Aged Jimmy Page Les Pauls with custom aging by renowned luthier Tom Murphy, followed by an unlimited run with the Custom Authentic treatment.

First 25 were also aged by TM and signed by JP,these are very collectible and very very expensive already!!!!!

PS. I own 1 of 1996. Nice guitar!![/quote']

As helpful as that would be, I

A: already said I knew the 90's Jimmy page signature les paul pickups

B: was referring to the new JP black beauty model about the first 25 being aged.

So.. are the first 25 signed by Jimmy page aged?(Still referring to the black beauty.)

Also, black rider: really? I heard that the 90's JP signature sucked.

Archived