Gibson Brands Forums

S-310 Custom...Value?

Dude

I've got an S-310 Custom (ash body HSS)94-96. It's in pretty good condition, just needs a little cleaning and maybe a light tune up. I'm missing the tremolo bar and 1 plastic knob cover. Serial No. I4070463. How much is it worth?

I've got an S-310 Custom (ash body HSS)94-96. It's in pretty good condition, just needs a little cleaning and maybe a light tune up. I'm missing the tremolo bar and 1 plastic knob cover. Serial No. I4070463. How much is it worth?

Wow. Excellent! The 310 Customs are pretty rare birds...and the best of the S-310 guitars. The regular 310's were laminated.

Anyway, the regular S-310's will sell for anywhere from $75 - $150 depending on the condition and year. I would imagine that a 310 Custom should fetch at least $200-$250 due to the ash body and rarity. $250 being in like-new condition...

Its hard to determine the actual value of these guitars because there just arent many out there. They only made them for two or three years. As long as any potential buyers understand the rarity and differences between it and its S-310 counterparts, I dont see any reason not to get near the price I stated. I would pay that much for a good one.

Hope this helps.

Archived