Gibson Brands Forums

Giving you feedback.

Steven Tari

Most of the forums I'm in, I talk to all people that want to blow smoke and talk about music. I'm not a very well trained musician as far as reading and knowing about it. But I do like playing, writeing and singing songs. I've been mostly into my own music that I have created over the years and very much into recording it and getingt it copywrited. So I've found that at the start of the new century that I don't listen to any new bands or songs. I'm working on my second CD and if any one wants to fly with me and give me some feed back on the songs I'm writeing I would be very happy for the feed back.<BR minmax_bound="true">I've worked on Navy ships now 27 years at the same shipyard here in Norfolk Va.. I enjoy My music and writeing songs. I have just had a 20 X 30 Garage just built to get some room in my attached garage (which will soon be my new Den) so I can put all my recording gear (Which is KORG) in and set up a small recording area for me. The new LAG guitar has given me the back tones that I have been looking for. To fill in the songs the way I want them. So again if you would like to get in and give me your opinions on my new songs, Please let me know. Here's one to start. I've had a cold and couldn't sing the words. So listen and tell me what you think of the song (just Music.) http://www.songramp.com/homepage.php?userid=20019 [thumbup]

Archived