Gibson Brands Forums

Epiphone Explorer Case

Delta_38

Looks like the same case to me but never had an explorer. I'd imagine it will be as reliable as any other Epiphone case as it does seem to be made for explorers.

Thanks for the quick reply. So Epiphone cases are good? I've never owned an Epiphone so I'm not familiar with the quality, but I've heard varying things about quality.

Thanks for the quick reply. So Epiphone cases are good? I've never owned an Epiphone so I'm not familiar with the quality, but I've heard varying things about quality.

I tour with 3 Epiphones in Epiphone cases and have taken them abroad as well as in and out our van every weekend and have never had any damage to the guitars. After a while the cases do get worn and can crack if they've constantly being putting down but I would say this is the same for all hard cases. The only cases I've not seen badly affected by the wear and tear of extensive gigging are Rickenbacker and Flight cases (£200+) so unless you're planning on putting it through its paces I think that case will be more than up to the job.

I tour with 3 Epiphones in Epiphone cases and have taken them abroad as well as in and out our van every weekend and have never had any damage to the guitars. After a while the cases do get worn and can crack if they've constantly being putting down but I would say this is the same for all hard cases. The only cases I've not seen badly affected by the wear and tear of extensive gigging are Rickenbacker and Flight cases (£200+) so unless you're planning on putting it through its paces I think that case will be more than up to the job.

Alrite thanks man, I appreciate your replies. I am a beginner, so I'm not exactly gigging yet. I just go back and forth to guitar lessons. So thanks again!

Archived