Gibson Brands Forums

EPIPHONE AJ300SVS

micker54

Hey,

I have an AJ300svs I dearly love. I bought it 2yrs ago in a pawn shop. Probly paid to much for it but, I just fell in love with the way it felt and sounded.

I looked on the internet but, there is not much info on the AJ300. I don't have any idea when it was produced, what it's worth, or how old it is.

If anybody out their knows anything about the AJ300.

I would greatly appreciate Any info. you can give me.

Mike

Hey,

I have an AJ300svs I dearly love. I bought it 2yrs ago in a pawn shop. Probly paid to much for it but, I just fell in love with the way it felt and sounded.

I looked on the internet but, there is not much info on the AJ300. I don't have any idea when it was produced, what it's worth, or how old it is.

If anybody out their knows anything about the AJ300.

I would greatly appreciate Any info. you can give me.

Mike

sounds rare Micker - have seen a few on the net - think it's an AJ220 or AJ200 with a bit more bling? I had the AJ200 and loved it - solid spruce top and mahogany back and sides (laminate) - great guitar for the money IMO.

how much did it cost if you don't mind me asking?

Dodger

Dodger and Pete,

Thanks for the replys.

I learned to play on an old National flat top my Dad bought when he was in his teens.

I walked into A local pawn shop just looking around. I picked up the Epi, it had a familiar feel and sound. It reminded me so much of that old National that I had to part with the (mucho negociated) $200.

Have not been able to find much info. on the AJ300. The great thing is I love the Guitar. If nothing else the memories of the old National make it well worth $200 for me.

Thanks for the link Pete. Now I know it was produced in 2004-2005.

Thought it might be a little older than that, but I was just going by the AJ Gibson on the trust rod cover.

Thanks, Mike

Archived