Gibson Brands Forums

BillionDollar Hindu Temple Hiden Treasure But No Excellente

mooseguy

I am not sweating the inventory now being taken of the very recent Hindu Temple Billion Dollar hidden treasure find

as I will bet that it does not include an Epiphone Excellente. However, I have heard rumors of one being

sacrificed as fire wood for the funeral pyre of a wacked out sitar strummer-if true, what a smokin way to go.

Now returning to reality,someone for sure has an Excellente that needs finding by me and not Indiana Jones.

I welcome any overtures in this direction.

Moose

EMail: d.dogs@verizon.net

Supposedly, an Epiphone Excellente has been stowed on the Space Shuttle Atlantis. It is to be placed into geosynchronous orbit.

[sneaky]

Supposedly, an Epiphone Excellente has been stowed on the Space Shuttle Atlantis. It is to be placed into geosynchronous orbit.

If so, what a waste-but thanks however for reading my blurb

Moose

[sneaky]

El Capitan

The dealer who wrote that "sounds like solid" description on G Base was wearing Brazilian RW hearing aids. (just use these words in the Rose Colored Glasses song.)

I am so relieved to know that your banjoest has had asylum help -I unfortunately attended an untried jam the other night in which 6 banjoests showed up. My digestion has yet to return to normal.

Regards,

Moose

Archived