Gibson Brands Forums

NGD...NOS Ace Frehley Les Paul in Transblack

bigdog75043

Thanks, I love seeing what others collect. I must have missed the Love Gun Box set [cursing] I do have alot of the other McFarlane figures as well as the Art Asylum Destroyer figures, but nothing like your collection (you have a lot of great pieces there [thumbup]) . Although I do have a huge Star Wars collection that takes up the extra room and a 10 X 20 storage unit.

You definitely need a Iceman. I bought IC400 Iceman same year I bought my AFLP and later I customize it to look like a PS10 but I didn't pay a fortune for it [wink] It's close enough for me, now I just need a Punisher.

Nice work on the iceman. I give you credit for having great taste in KISS and Star Wars. I love Star Wars myself, Only have a three pieces in my Star Wars collection. A couple of Donald Duck figures of him as Han Solo and Darth Maul..........

And number Three..........

006.jpg

Nice work on the iceman. I give you credit for having great taste in KISS and Star Wars. I love Star Wars myself, Only have a three pieces in my Star Wars collection. A couple of Donald Duck figures of him as Han Solo and Darth Maul..........

And number Three..........

006.jpg

Very cool, I'd loved playing that game back in the day, plus you have a Centipede game [biggrin] I would love to have something like that, I just don't have the room. Thanks for sharing.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived