Gibson Brands Forums

Year & Info about PR 350M Epiphone

I'm looking for some info about my epiphone PR 350M guitar. It has a great tone and hold tone, seem like forever, I would like to know when it was made and are there still available because I would like to get one for my son. He loves mine but I'm not willing to give it up. It has a white oval sticker into you can see through the sound hole.

Quality since 1910

Model PR 350M

Serial 24090267

Made in Korea

Any help would be great thank you.

Kris

I dont have much info on these. I havent gotten to detailing the acoustic section of the wiki yet. The year may be closer to an approximation than an actual production year. I'm not sure if it was made only in 1992 or if it spanned a few years.

300px-Pr350.jpg magnify-clip.png

PR-350/M (EA35/EM35)

• Spruce top (350)
  • Mahogany top (350M)
  • Mahogany back and sides
  • Mahogany neck
  • Rosewood fingerboard with diamond inlays
  • Rosewood bridge
  • Chrome hardware
  • Enclosed tuners

Yeah, that looks nothing like the PR-350 I posted. Hmmm. I dont know much about Epiphone acoustics though. I'll have to look in to it a little closer. Thanks.

> > > This thread < < < places Korean built "PR" series in the 1983 and after time frame. Gibson Guitar corp was formed in early 1986. Not sure how long after Juszkiwwicz, Berryman, and Zebrowski took over that the PR line was continued.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm looking for some info about my epiphone PR 350M guitar. It has a great tone and hold tone, seem like forever, I would like to know when it was made and are there still available because I would like to get one for my son. He loves mine but I'm not willing to give it up. It has a white oval sticker into you can see through the sound hole.

Quality since 1910

Model PR 350M

Serial 24090267

Made in Korea

Any help would be great thank you.

Kris

I have one for sale if interested still...my email: mcshanedale@yahoo.com

Archived