Gibson Brands Forums

Fake Custom SG?

drips

• 2 months later...

I offered the This year Gibson SG Standard w/upgraded pickups as well as electronics upon auction web sites a few weeks ago to some man the master of a music store and that i get a e-mail in the him the other day challenging his money back because he says that it is made in China.

He said he spoke in order to somebody from Gibson plus they told him it was not made in the USA? Then proceeds to express the situation chocolate offers some Chinese writing somewhere, doesn't all the regular manufacturing collection design situation chocolate through 2010 upon?

I understand that there are alot of fakes available and people ought to be careful however it seems like most people are so quick in order to call some thing a fake without a penny in order to back it up. I have individually by no means actually observed an imitation SG Regular.

I have offered countless Gibson's and i am positive that I can spot a Chinese fake miles aside. There is nothing relating to this guitar that would show anything phony in my experience.

I delivered the buyer a hyperlink for this website as well as told him or her that I might post some photos therefore he could get a few "real opinions" upon when the acoustic guitar is phony or otherwise.

Archived