Gibson Brands Forums

SPR Podcast - Shred's latest project...

ShredAstaire

Hey everyone...my good buddy and i have started a podcast that is available on iTunes and on our own site. The concept is simple...

We drink some booze and talk about music. This might be interesting and fun for some of you...and maybe not for others.

We're working through the format and making changes for each show right now so we haven't landed on a final format. Right now, we aim for the show to be about 1 hour in length...and we do pick 1 album per show to do a review on. It doesn't need to be current.

For the first two episodes, the album review was the main focus of the show and we spent a lot of time on it...i'm thinking that might get old quickly so we're changing it up for episode 3. I'll leave the new focus a surprise for not to entice you to listen.

If you'd like to check it out, you can find us on iTunes

Or if you don't like iTunes...You can go HERE

(We are looking to register an easier URL to host the podcast long term)

And of course....if you are on FB and want to support us by Liking our FB PAGE...

If you couldn't care less and are not interested, thanks for looking anyway. Its not for everyone! :) Let me just say that it has dem00ns seal of approval and he has subscribed. :)

Archived