Gibson Brands Forums

Gibson Es 175 Authenticity

raczkis

Hello! I write because I'm not 100% sure about authenticity guitar Gibson Es 175 I intend to buy. All the details on "my eye" agree with the determinant of Gibson. However, one thing intrigues me: in the back of the head I can not see the inscription "Made in USA". From what I saw in other

Gibson guitars like Custom models there is no "Made in USA inscription, but unfortunately I do not know how it looks in mass production. I would be very glad for your response in conjunction with my doubts. In annex I send picture back of the head and the picture all over the guitar. I hope for an answer! The serial number of the guitar is 92161452. Sory for bad pics quality but there are only ones i have.

post-38143-056395700 1323341525_thumb.jpg

post-38143-003690000 1323341603_thumb.jpg

Hello! I write because I'm not 100% sure about authenticity guitar Gibson Es 175 I intend to buy. All the details on "my eye" agree with the determinant of Gibson. However, one thing intrigues me: in the back of the head I can not see the inscription "Made in USA". From what I saw in other

Gibson guitars like Custom models there is no "Made in USA inscription, but unfortunately I do not know how it looks in mass production. I would be very glad for your response in conjunction with my doubts. In annex I send picture back of the head and the picture all over the guitar. I hope for an answer! The serial number of the guitar is 92161452. Sory for bad pics quality but there are only ones i have.

Others may decide to offer an opinion. I have one, but decline to share it based solely on the pictures you have submitted. More and better pictures would be of great assistance.

J/W

:-k

Archived