Gibson Brands Forums

DG-335

thejay

Anyone own one? How do you like it?

thejay,

I have the one in my avatar. It was the first guitar that I have ordered online, and I love it.

It plays great, was setup good right out of the box, and I think it looks great.

Do you have one, or are you thinking about getting one?

Lee

Lee - its on my list of "want" for sure... I might sell off some of my guitars and go for something else. The DG-335 is one of 4 on the list... the others are - Gibson 1957 Goldtop Les Paul Reissue LTD, Gibson ES-330L, Gibson Les Paul Traditional Goldtop. All different obviously but those are where my current interests put me

Lee - its on my list of "want" for sure... I might sell off some of my guitars and go for something else. The DG-335 is one of 4 on the list... the others are - Gibson 1957 Goldtop Les Paul Reissue LTD' date=' Gibson ES-330L, Gibson Les Paul Traditional Goldtop. All different obviously but those are where my current interests put me[/quote']

That's a nice list in your signature, and a nice wish list, too.

The only guitars I have are the DG 335, along with an Epi Les Paul Custom and a Washburn acoustic/electric.

I have had the LP and the Wasburn set up professionally, but the DG was good out of the box. I'd give anything to be really good on just one of them............

I'll have to check out the ES-330L. I'm not familiar with that one.

I've been gassing for a Gibby Natural LP Custom I think has been discontinued. I really liked the wood on the guitar, and it had a maple neck that looked quite different for an LP. I just couldn't justiify spending the money right now. They picked a great time to discontinue it...........

Good luck on your choice.

Lee

• 2 years later...

I've got two in Pelham Blue, and hope to pick up a third one today. They are amazing guitars. I absolutely love the fit, feel, and sound of them. I've got number 079 still in the box it was shipped in. It's for sale too. NOS, in the factory box. $3500. Shoot me a note if anyone is interested.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Really interested in getting one if these, let me know if anyone is selling them, would he willing to pay around 2500 - 3000 pound sterling. Jake

hey everyone. i have a mint brand new pelham blue dg 335 for sale.

email stephend123 at gmail.com thanks!

its on ebay right now too, ends in only 3 days:

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-GIBSON-DG-335-DAVE-GROHL-signature-model-guitar-/290538498789

• 1 month later...

Can you still buy the Gibson Pelham Blue DG-335????

if so can you pass a link I'm really interested!!!!

here is the only pelham blue dg-335 i've seen in a long time

http://cgi.ebay.com/Gibson-DG-335-Dave-Grohl-Guitar-Pelham-Blue-Signature-/290555851743?pt=Guitar&hash=item43a67a73df#ht_12645wt_1141

are these things ever affordable? This is the third one I've seen pop up in the last few years and every time they're outrageously priced. Damn I wish I could afford it.

how much were they brand new?

musiciansfriend has a regular pelham blue es335

• 4 months later...

I've got two in Pelham Blue, and hope to pick up a third one today. They are amazing guitars. I absolutely love the fit, feel, and sound of them. I've got number 079 still in the box it was shipped in. It's for sale too. NOS, in the factory box. $3500. Shoot me a note if anyone is interested.

I'm interested ! But I guess you didn't have it anymore :( Let me know !

• 2 months later...

Archived