Gibson Brands Forums

dg335

harmonicchaos

the pelham blue dg335 has to be about my favorite guitars (in thoery at least. i haven't been able to play it.) do any of you guys have one? whats it like? i won't be able to afford one for a long long time but i will have one someday! hopefully they'll still be available by then (i guess ebay wouldn't kill me though.) i love the foos, pelham blue is an amazing color, and i really like the firebird headstock on the 335 (trini lopez style is beautiful.) i think it seems amazing.

forgive me but guitars sure beat any candy shop i was in when i was a kid (although i haven't heard of any 3,000 dollar candy. i bet i would be pretty good but i'll take the guitar O:) ).

the pelham blue dg335 has to be about my favorite guitars (in thoery at least. i haven't been able to play it.) do any of you guys have one? whats it like? i won't be able to afford one for a long long time but i will have one someday! hopefully they'll still be available by then (i guess ebay wouldn't kill me though.) i love the foos' date=' pelham blue is an amazing color, and i really like the firebird headstock on the 335 (trini lopez style is beautiful.) i think it seems amazing.

forgive me but guitars sure beat any candy shop i was in when i was a kid (although i haven't heard of any 3,000 dollar candy. i bet i would be pretty good but i'll take the guitar O:) ). [/quote']

harmonicchaos,

I've had mine since last December and I love it. Great tone. Great setup right out of the box. I like the blue, but I have a black LP and wanted them to match. Go for it. I have a pic of mine in my avatar.

Lee

• 3 years later...

Archived