Gibson Brands Forums

Looking for an Epiphone Les Paul ES

kimchiadobo

Hey everyone,

I was wondering if anyone knew where I could grab an old epiphone les Paul ES. I've been looking for one for a little while but haven't been able to find one yet. I was hoping that the epiphone forums could help me out though :D

There's just something about hollow bodies that I love but for some reason I really dislike the shape of some traditional models (335 etc). They sound great but aesthetically they don't push my buttons like a les Paul hollowbody or a PRS semi hollow.

I'm trying to get a smooth guitar tone like Trey Anastasio though, maybe there are some hollowbodies out there that I don't know about yet-I'm open to suggestions too~

Thanks for your time

Not really sure where you can get one other than ebay or looking on your local craigslist or other similar sites. But just to let you know, the Les Paul ES wasnt the only Les Paul semi-hollow that Epiphone made. There was also the Les Paul Elitle - no relation to the Elitist series. The LP Eilite was actually the first LP semi-hollow that Epiphone made. The ES followed after its discontinuation. The Elite was basically the "custom" version, whereas the ES was the "standard" version, even though these guitars ran consecutively instead of concurrently.

Maybe you might find what you are looking for a little easier if you know to look for both guitars now, instead of just the one model.

http://www.epiphonew...Les_Paul_Models

• 1 month later...

Archived