Gibson Brands Forums

Night Swan found in the garbage

richieg

I just found a Kramer Nightswan in the garbage! It looks a bit like garbage given that the hardware is pretty rusted, but the body looks fine and the neck is straight. It looks like it was in somebody's damp basement for a long time, no mildew damage on the wood though. It's probably hard for anybody here to gauge from such a short description, but does this thing have any value in this condition? I can't figure out how to post pictures here, but if anybody is interested in looking at it I can send some photos.

Serial # is F 4705

Thanks

To post an image you could upload your picture to Photobucket. Then copy the direct link. Click on 'add reply' and select the image icon. Place the cursor between the square brackets that appear, and right click, paste the direct link. Click on preview to check if you have succeeded. You might find out more from a dedicated Kramer forum like this one : http://www.kramerforum.com/forum/

• 2 years later...

I just found a Kramer Nightswan in the garbage! It looks a bit like garbage given that the hardware is pretty rusted, but the body looks fine and the neck is straight. It looks like it was in somebody's damp basement for a long time, no mildew damage on the wood though. It's probably hard for anybody here to gauge from such a short description, but does this thing have any value in this condition? I can't figure out how to post pictures here, but if anybody is interested in looking at it I can send some photos.

Serial # is F 4705

Thanks

Amazing, that brought you here. I actually scored some trashes and registered them as the official user, that's not bad, because it actually makes them alive. you are the user I believe.

• 1 year later...

Serial # is F 4705avatar1.jpg

Thanks

Congratulations you get a Kramer.

:-({|=

Archived