Gibson Brands Forums

CS Les Paul STD chambered

peppo839

hello everybody, here is my beautiful LP STD Chambered in tri-burst coloration and dark back, recently bought second hand in mint condition, with all paperworks. It seems to be a limited edition but the Gibson customer care doesn't know much more about it. it features a chambered standard body and with a Custom neck, with MOP block inlays and diamond headstock logo, pretty fat 59 style neck shape, long tenon, classic 57 pickups, gold hardware. Don't understand if the fretboard is ebony or rosewood. I would like to know more about it. if anybody can help..... many thanks in advance for your support

Giuseppe

post-47947-099745000 1350304459_thumb.jpg

post-47947-029836300 1350304477_thumb.jpg

post-47947-059559500 1350304484_thumb.jpg

post-47947-005934000 1350304500_thumb.jpg

That may be a one-off or custom ordered guitar. I seem to remember some almost like from around 2009 at Guitarsale. You should contact customer service and give them the serial number.

From Customer Service:

Identifying a particular model/variation can be difficult, please send the following information to assist us in identifying and/or dating your instrument quickly and accurately-

A complete description including the serial number and any other information written on or inside of the instrument.

Any information relating to the known history of the information (such as when and where purchased, any known repairs or modifications made)

Photos of the instrument (please limit to 2MB total size - emails larger than 2MB will not reach us) – full front, full back, as well as close ups of the front and back of the headstock, also of any inside labels that the instrument may have.

Thank you for writing us.

Gibson Customer Service

1-800-4GIBSON

service@gibson.com

Thanks for writing. I have already written to the GCS, but they don't know much on it, except it shoud be a limited edition. maybe some customers can be more informed on it ...

cheers

Giuseppe

That may be a one-off or custom ordered guitar. I seem to remember some almost like from around 2009 at Guitarsale. You should contact customer service and give them the serial number.

From Customer Service:

Identifying a particular model/variation can be difficult, please send the following information to assist us in identifying and/or dating your instrument quickly and accurately-

A complete description including the serial number and any other information written on or inside of the instrument.

Any information relating to the known history of the information (such as when and where purchased, any known repairs or modifications made)

Photos of the instrument (please limit to 2MB total size - emails larger than 2MB will not reach us) – full front, full back, as well as close ups of the front and back of the headstock, also of any inside labels that the instrument may have.

Thank you for writing us.

Gibson Customer Service

1-800-4GIBSON

service@gibson.com

Archived