Gibson Brands Forums

budokan owners please step up....

bongofury

hey all budokan owners i just noticed that my middle pickup ring

is higher than the bridge pickup ring....is that supposed to be?

besides the buzzing on 6 and 5 string and slack tuners.apparently the nut is alittle to high also,

what else is wrong with this thing. does anyone know about the washer for the tuners or something?

I also have a very small indent in the the binding area.plus the neck seems A sysemetrical I bought this from a very reputable

music store and it was one of the last ones around in Canada. does anyone else notice this stuff?

I should'nt have to go spend another hundred or more to have this much fixed or set up

I can understand some tweeking. I have been a big supporter of gibson and epi owned many

but starting to lose my loyalty. gibson prices are getting out of control too.

Is it because of the chinesse factory and they dont give a crap. or epiphone

isn,t keeping track of this stuff...when you pay over 900 for a guitar it shouldnt have these problems.

some of these other companys are putting out way better quality control than this and charging half.

fender mexican stuff is great.

maybe epi should move to mexico.

I was also going to buy the ultra3 les paul but heard theres lots of problems with this guitar too.

why is epiphone doing this they better make sure before they put this stuff out or have someone watching the

china factory closer....

with all that said I love the sound and finish (look) of this guitar and dont want to get rid of it

however It will probably be my last epiphone guitar. I may even trade it for the gibson ace budokan

if I can find one.

thanks for any comments

Bongofury

Archived