Gibson Brands Forums

WHERE CAN I FIND

Rolsen3

I'm looking for a new or used ES 335 with the following specs. Will someone please help me locate the appropriate model? Thanks!

-block inlay

-antique faded cherry red with a gloss finish!

-thicker neck if possible, but willing to go with a slimmer 60's style if I have to

-on the pickup switch, I like the "orange colored cap" over the "cream colored cap"....that may be easy to change afterwards

I'm thinking about the new 50th anniversary 1963 custom shop reissue, but its hard to find pictures and it looks like a VOS cherry finish. Hard to find what I'm looking for, please help I want my own 335!!!

I'm looking for a new or used ES 335 with the following specs. Will someone please help me locate the appropriate model? Thanks!

-block inlay

-antique faded cherry red with a gloss finish!

-thicker neck if possible, but willing to go with a slimmer 60's style if I have to

-on the pickup switch, I like the "orange colored cap" over the "cream colored cap"....that may be easy to change afterwards

I'm thinking about the new 50th anniversary 1963 custom shop reissue, but its hard to find pictures and it looks like a VOS cherry finish. Hard to find what I'm looking for, please help I want my own 335!!!

I dunno if that set of specs is normally put together or if you'd need to place an order with Gibson. Good luck in your quest.

Archived