Gibson Brands Forums

How to delete profile?

10K-DB

You can't delete your profile yourself......

though posting some great B00Bs may help you get banned O:)

LOL,,now thats funny. Should I post pics of my own,,or someone elses? Nothing against Gibson products or anything like that,,Im just not on here all that much. Now,,,back to my bag of marshmellows.

LOL,,now thats funny. Should I post pics of my own,,or someone elses? Nothing against Gibson products or anything like that,,Im just not on here all that much. Now,,,back to my bag of marshmellows.

So you do care more about marshmellows than about guitars? [scared]

Seriously, everything should have its time I think. [biggrin]

However, since I try to lose weight, I prefer guitars. ;) Or should do so at least... :-k

Anyway, I like it over more stressing sports including chess [lol]

But that isn't even funny because playing chess is the favorite pastime of the other guitarist in one of my bands :o

• 1 month later...

So you do care more about marshmellows than about guitars? [scared]

Seriously, everything should have its time I think. [biggrin]

However, since I try to lose weight, I prefer guitars. ;) Or should do so at least... :-k

Anyway, I like it over more stressing sports including chess [lol]

But that isn't even funny because playing chess is the favorite pastime of the other guitarist in one of my bands :o

OK,,done w/my bag of marshmellows,,and have developed a new hobby,,squirrel racing,,yes,,thats right. Me and my neighbors have pet squirrels,,and race them in our back yards. They seem to enjoy the competition,,and high speeds. Did I mention Frank Zappa is one of my fav artists?

Is there a forum about this.... [lol][lol][lol]

Geezz,,I dont know,,just trying to have fun,,thats all. Hey,,if we cant have fun doin what we do,,why bother ,,right? And for all the animal rights folks,,theres really no squirrel races,,although a vid of that on YT would go viral I bet

Archived