Gibson Brands Forums: Kramer sm-1 dealers - Gibson Brands Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Kramer sm-1 dealers Special order guitars

#1 User is offline   Hard Rock 1 

• Group: Members

Posted 03 June 2016 - 04:37 PM

New to the forum here. Doesnt look to active ; ) So i have been eyeing the Kramer sm-1 white with duncans , and im getting close to buying . Problem is , the only three dealers that sell it , do it as a special order only with no refunds if i dont like it. Im pretty sure i will like it , but in the small chance i dont ( im a little leery of Korean made neck throughs ) i want to be able to return it.

I talked to a guy at the kramer division and he said there should be a dealer that stocks it. I have looked all over and all i find is sweetwater , music zoo, and Amazon. All special orders , no refund. I checked everywhere else and i cant find anyone else that caries it in stock .

So whats the deal ? There must be some somewhere if they can get it to me in a week or two - so i dont see why i couldn't have the option of a refund if i dont like it. It gets pretty good reviews on youtube so i dont see how reselling a guitar that nice would be hard ?

Help would be greatly appreciated.

#2 User is offline   scottpaine_69 

• Scotty V.
  • Group: All Access
  • LocationNew Martinsville West Virginia

Posted 03 June 2016 - 05:42 PM

View PostHard Rock 1, on 03 June 2016 - 04:37 PM, said:

New to the forum here. Doesnt look to active ; ) So i have been eyeing the Kramer sm-1 white with duncans , and im getting close to buying . Problem is , the only three dealers that sell it , do it as a special order only with no refunds if i dont like it. Im pretty sure i will like it , but in the small chance i dont ( im a little leery of Korean made neck throughs ) i want to be able to return it.

I talked to a guy at the kramer division and he said there should be a dealer that stocks it. I have looked all over and all i find is sweetwater , music zoo, and Amazon. All special orders , no refund. I checked everywhere else and i cant find anyone else that caries it in stock .

So whats the deal ? There must be some somewhere if they can get it to me in a week or two - so i dont see why i couldn't have the option of a refund if i dont like it. It gets pretty good reviews on youtube so i dont see how reselling a guitar that nice would be hard ?

Help would be greatly appreciated.

here is a Kramer SM-! on Sam Ash.com http://www.samash.co...uitar-kmvrvwbf1 American Musical Supply and zZounds.com have Kramers but not the SM-1. Maybe check Guitar Center.com
Scotty V.
http://imgur.com/a/z4f2J
Current equipment, 2017 Gibson Les Paul Standard T Blueberry Burst, 2017 Gibson Les Paul Traditional HP in Antique Burst, 2015 Gibson Les Paul Classic with a Seymour Duncon Alternitive 8 in the bridge position, 1996 Gibson Les Paul Studio/active emg 81/85, 2012 Epiphone Zakk Wylde Les Paul Custome Plus, 2016 Schecter FR7 Hellraiser Sustainiac 7 string Trans red, 2016 Jackson RR24 Flying V (Randy Rhoads) White with Black pinstripes, 2016 EVH 5150 III 2X12 Combo (Ivory), Digitech RP 1000, Dunlop Rotovibe, Fender Mustang V 150 watt stereo Head matched 4X12 200 watt Stereo Cab. 2 and 4 button switch for the head and expression pedal for the head. My main axe and amp are my 2015 Gibson Les Paul Classic through my EVH 5150 III 2X12 combo with a 4X12 Fender Mustang extention cab. My Dunlop Rotovibe is hooked up toThe Digitech RP 1000 which is mainly used as an EQ and some chorus every now and then. All my gain comes from my amp.

#3 User is offline   Hard Rock 1 

• Group: Members

Posted 05 June 2016 - 04:16 PM

View Postscottpaine_69, on 03 June 2016 - 05:42 PM, said:

here is a Kramer SM-! on Sam Ash.com http://www.samash.co...uitar-kmvrvwbf1 American Musical Supply and zZounds.com have Kramers but not the SM-1. Maybe check Guitar Center.com

Thank you man. I was sure i looked there !

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users