Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Hi from Chicago Vintage J50

#1 User is offline   tom 1234567 

• Group: All Access

Posted 10 August 2018 - 12:54 AM

Hi

I'm mainly an electric player but recently bought a 63 J50 in relly remarkable condition..like never played mint. This comment properly
belongs in an ancient thread called Plastic Bridge on 1963 Gibson J-50 where I put it, but can't find it in any searches. It isn't that important....and i guess I could open a new thread but why?

Anyway..."despite" the plastic bridge it sounds great...I put a link of what it sounds like with jpgs on the topic but maybe the thread is closed because it's
an ancient archeological antiquity and the moderator didn't allow it... I don't know.....anyway....

Hello....I'll post next time I think of something and meanwhile hello!...

#2 User is offline   kidblast 

• Advanced Member
  • Group: All Access
  • LocationCentral Mass (U.S.A.)

Posted 10 August 2018 - 05:55 AM

View Posttom 1234567, on 10 August 2018 - 12:54 AM, said:

Hi

I'm mainly an electric player but recently bought a 63 J50 in relly remarkable condition..like never played mint. This comment properly
belongs in an ancient thread called Plastic Bridge on 1963 Gibson J-50 where I put it, but can't find it in any searches. It isn't that important....and i guess I could open a new thread but why?

Anyway..."despite" the plastic bridge it sounds great...I put a link of what it sounds like with jpgs on the topic but maybe the thread is closed because it's
an ancient archeological antiquity and the moderator didn't allow it... I don't know.....anyway....

Hello....I'll post next time I think of something and meanwhile hello!...

Hi Tom

welcome to the forum. Sounds like you got a sweet vintage Gibson in your mits.

Hit up the Acoustic forum on this site.

There are plenty of well traveled / educated guys lurking there where plenty of help is available

..but we're gonna wanna see photos..! :)
/Ray

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users