Gibson Brands Forums

Les paul deluxe 1975

relayer55

My 1975 Les Paul Standard has a "Nashville" bridge. I bought it new so I know this is OEM.

My question was always, if it has a "Nashville" bridge, was it built in Nashville?

2327165660_8aaa822982.jpg

Yes, your bridge is correct!

My 1975 Les Paul Standard has a "Nashville" bridge. I bought it new so I know this is OEM.

My question was always, if it has a "Nashville" bridge, was it built in Nashville?

2327165660_8aaa822982.jpg

Yes, your bridge is correct!

thanks if you are correct it answers why my 78 standard has a kalmazoo bridge or whatever people are calling what we called tune-o-matic now I here the term tone pros I presume Nashville bridge so what did gibson to change vendors? And thanks but if brige changed I guess no answer. However since 71 been an owner or selling

Gibson for musicians friend retail in Seattle and many guitar centers I've seen a lot but I. The 1970s I saw a big change and kalmazoo less laquer and old bridge I like them the best! Best Award Kalamazoo even though the 1975 I have has a better finish its not the same also have a 98 and 2001 standard nice to today's standards better than new but

The older the better thanks

Bil

Archived