Gibson Brands Forums

Left Handed CS-336 wanted

Dannnn

I'm in the mood to add a CS336 LH to my 2012 lefty LP Deluxe. I know they are made from time to time but the selection right now seems pretty thin. I've been searching the web the last few weeks and haven't had much luck finding one. If anyone can help point me to one for sale I'd sure appreciate the help.

Thanks,

Dan

I'm in the mood to add a CS336 LH to my 2012 lefty LP Deluxe. I know they are made from time to time but the selection right now seems pretty thin. I've been searching the web the last few weeks and haven't had much luck finding one. If anyone can help point me to one for sale I'd sure appreciate the help.

Thanks,

Dan

Dan, Hi! I know left-handed guitars are a rarity so you may have trouble finding a CS-336 on the common market. Actually, the CS in the moniker stands for Custom Shop. So in that respect these guitars are not as plentiful

as those coming off the regular assembly line. If I were you, I'd call Gibson's Customer Service line and see if they can get you connected directly to the Custom Shop. Then you could talk directly to them about the specifics

in the CS-336 that you personally would want and they could make it for you based on that. Or you could ask them if they have recently shipped any left-hand models to a guitar store in you area. I think you'd be better off doing one

of these two things first than trying to find a needle in a haystack.

Paul

P.S. I have an 2008 CS-336 VS Plain-top model (I'm right handed, but again, I just happened to stumble across it as there aren't a lot out there). They are great guitars.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i have my lefty orange burst 336

One owner mint mint

Bought 4 years ago right from the custom shop van at sam ash

uote name='Dannnn' timestamp='1373347597' post='1397068']

Thanks,

Dan

• 4 months later...

Thanks,

Dan

Here´s a Bigsbyied one for sale; if I had the stash I´d buy it! (I have one LH 336 without Bigsby)

http://southpawguitars.com/gibson_custom_shop_cs336_used_coa_lefthanded.html

Archived