Gibson Brands Forums

Epiphone Valensi pickguard wanted!!!!!!!

gypsyseven

I'm searching for an Epiphone Riviera Nick Valensi pickguard! Anyone here who want to sell a black "Valensi" pickguard?

Should be NOT a MIJ one...

So I take it you're looking for a pickguard from the Unsung Korean factory run of Valensi Rivieras. That is a very narrow niche, as the production numbers for this instrument were probably rather low. I have this particular guitar, but the pickguard is staying on it!

The Valensi Riviera being fitted with Gibson P94s (standard humbucker size) on a 335 style body, I would think there might be aftermarket pickguards made for a 335 that would be quite similar.

Hope you are able to find something that works well.

So I take it you're looking for a pickguard from the Unsung Korean factory run of Valensi Rivieras. That is a very narrow niche, as the production numbers for this instrument were probably rather low. I have this particular guitar, but the pickguard is staying on it!

The Valensi Riviera being fitted with Gibson P94s (standard humbucker size) on a 335 style body, I would think there might be aftermarket pickguards made for a 335 that would be quite similar.

Hope you are able to find something that works well.

Thanks mate!

Archived