Gibson Brands Forums
Sign in to follow this  
XxMerlinxX

Epiphone ST-300 Brown Leather Strap

Located in the US that is. I found a shop over in the UK that has it but they want $40 to ship it to me here in the states. Anyone know of any US based retailers that have these? Or have a friend of a friend?

Thanks gypsy, but they're actually who I was talking about. Shipping to the US is 30€, which comes out to $40.66 US. I suppose I could send them an email asking for confirmation that this is indeed the correct cost of postage.

Thanks gypsy, but they're actually who I was talking about. Shipping to the US is 30€, which comes out to $40.66 US. I suppose I could send them an email asking for confirmation that this is indeed the correct cost of postage.

I could buy it and send it to you if you like.Would be no problem for me.Just let me know.

Thank you for the offer, if I can't find a cheaper alternative I may do that. Are they local to you? Just wondering if the cost of postage to you, plus the cost of postage to me, might make this just as expensive?

Thank you for the offer, if I can't find a cheaper alternative I may do that. Are they local to you? Just wondering if the cost of postage to you, plus the cost of postage to me, might make this just as expensive?

The shipping within Germany is free...so it would be just the shipping from me to you...shouldn´t be that much! I´ll check it for you tomorrow and send you a mail here. [thumbup]