Gibson Brands Forums

why epiphone

macoshark

thanks for the online input. I'm currently looking at a couple of Epi Dots. One from a top rated seller/dealer with a refund for there stuff only and another seller rated 100. NO return or refund but positive feedback,not one negatice, and rating. Trying to get more info on Epis from both sellers. Both guitars sitting at $300 or under so not a huge investment. Pics look good but asking for more.

Going to check Sweetwater again and the other one OLD Mark mentioned. Sounds like members here have done well online. By the way nice guitar COUGAR.Is it new?

Well, I'm about 95% ready to pull the trigger on a Dot Deluxe SB. I've been looking at other guitars and the real interesting ones are pricey. Other used guitars around or a little higher price comparable to Epis don't really offer anything more, to me. It seems as though to get something really special with great electronics your looking $12 to $1500 upwards. That's doable, especially if your a pro getting paid or money isn't the issue.

I'm starting another thread on Dot Deluxe to get some more info. If one Epi is good then 2 is better, Right? Thank you for all your input.

Archived