Gibson Brands Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Thomse

Epiphone Triggerman 60 DSP

I just bought one of these amps used Its in excellent shape . Waiting for it to be shipped to me . I read more good then bad does any body have one . I like the looks of the Amp .

I just bought one of these amps used Its in excellent shape . Waiting for it to be shipped to me . I read more good then bad does any body have one . I like the looks of the Amp .

Well nobody has one hey .Well you should i got it on Monday of this week and i cant believe how great it sounds the best 175 dollar's i have spent .

Well nobody has one hey .Well you should i got it on Monday of this week and i cant believe how great it sounds the best 175 dollar's i have spent .

Hi! Yes, I got one a few wks ago on-sale for $100. (Plus shipping, natch.) Best deal I ever made. And I really like it. I have a Kustom speaker cab (12") hooked up to it and it has a lot of punch. Very warm.

Likes: It's well-built & looks great! In back has fx send & return, aux in/out, extra spkr out, & a footswitch hole (Chan & DSP on/off). Lots of character; needs a better name than "Trigger Man"!

Dislikes: It's HEAVY. (Gonna have to get me some little wheels.) The Reverb has a level control, but the DSP settings do not. Plus you can only use one at a time. (Buy effects pedals if you're seriously into that.)

Mine is "used" & I would love to have a 2-button footswitch, but don't. (Maybe someone can come up with an alternative?) The music store down the street has a box of misc foot-pedals. May just have to try them out.

Conclusion: If you can find one of these for a low price, my advice is to grab it. --donaldmoon