Gibson Brands Forums

Gibson J-200 on a Motorcycle - Hoffee Case content!

joepopp

That's great news, Joe! Could not be happier for you..

Rob

Thank you Rob!!!

For those of you that don't know, Rob used to book my band Joe Popp quite frequently at some pretty big venues in the mid 90's. One particular night I got into an altercation from the stage with a guy from another band. He went to the green room and got a huge bowl of potato salad and started the biggest potato salad food fight I've ever seen. I was playing and singing and pretzels and beer bottles were flying all over the place. It was unreal. At the end of the night I saw Rob with a mop cleaning up the potato salad. I apologized to him but he shot me a knowing grin as if he was saying "I hate cleaning up this crap but that was an amazing show." Rob was instrumental in getting my band to open for Joan Jett, the Toadies, and other great bands. He is a class act all the way and a guy that really cares about music.

Here's that band's music on Bandcamp for free! It's Pop-Punk stuff.

Joe Popp - Albums

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Who says you can't take a jumbo with you on a motorcycle? Here is my Hoffee Case with my Gibson SJ-200 mounted on my 2002 Honda VFR800.

A HUGE thanks to Hoffee Carbon Fiber Cases for sponsoring me. If the show goes big I will pay him for this one and buy a few more! AMAZING product!

Shooting the Pilot Episode from July 8th - July 11th.

Thank you all for your suggestions and advice!

hoffeecase.jpg

Keep us posted on when ie how we cab watch this sh1t Joe !!

Don't forget some of us aren't in the States.

Sincerest best of luck to you Sir !!

Will do! Here are some Web links:

Popp Over America Website

Popp Over America Facebook

Popp Over America Instagram

Popp Over America Twitter

Popp Over America YouTube

Popp Over America Bandcamp

• 4 weeks later...

Archived