Gibson Brands Forums

My Lucille is on it's way!

Flyer91

I got a notice and tracking number from zZounds letting me know that my BB King Lucille is on it's way to me.

I ordered it last month, but it's been on backorder with them until this past week.

I could have got one from another dealer that had/has stock, but I got one of those $15% off coupon codes that GC emails out, and this one was actually good for an Epi purchase!! msp_scared.gif

But ... since I have to pay Ca. sales tax if I order through GC, I called zZounds to see if they could do one of their "beat the price" deals ... and they did, selling one to me for $588.21.

Although I won't receive it until this month, the sales receipt is for May ... so I'm hoping I'll get the free Pedal Power Supply bonus/rebate for May. msp_confused.gif

I'm holding off until it gets here to see if I'll like it ... before I buy a case.

If it's not "all that" I'll probably off it, and get a used Gibby Lucille.

But based on my other Epi's ..... I'm thinking I'll probably be buying a Dot case for it. msp_thumbup.gif

I got a notice and tracking number from zZounds letting me know that my BB King Lucille is on it's way to me.

I ordered it last month, but it's been on backorder with them until this past week.

I could have got one from another dealer that had/has stock, but I got one of those $15% off coupon codes that GC emails out, and this one was actually good for an Epi purchase!! msp_scared.gif

But ... since I have to pay Ca. sales tax if I order through GC, I called zZounds to see if they could do one of their "beat the price" deals ... and they did, selling one to me for $588.21.

Although I won't receive it until this month, the sales receipt is for May ... so I'm hoping I'll get the free Pedal Power Supply bonus/rebate for May. msp_confused.gif

I'm holding off until it gets here to see if I'll like it ... before I buy a case.

If it's not "all that" I'll probably off it, and get a used Gibby Lucille.

But based on my other Epi's ..... I'm thinking I'll probably be buying a Dot case for it. msp_thumbup.gif

Happy incoming New Guitar Day, Flyer91! It's always a hard wait when it's a new axe. [biggrin]

Archived