Gibson Brands Forums

Good News About My Les Paul PEACE Guitar

ajay

1435360699[/url]' post='1670418']

They don't warrant the finish in any way. You'd have to return the guitar.

rct

Yeah, I don't see ANYTHING at all being done about it. If anything, someday I'll send it back and have the top refinished. In the meantime, I'll play it like a gorilla with no pickguard. I doubt if I'll catch up with Willie and Trigger. You'd have to get pretty, extreme to wear a hole through the top. I really like that Green color of the Peace guitar, so maybe I'll go Green someday. That is one beautiful Les Paul.

1435360699[/url]' post='1670418']

They don't warrant the finish in any way. You'd have to return the guitar.

rct

Yeah, I don't see ANYTHING at all being done about it. If anything, someday I'll send it back and have the top refinished. In the meantime, I'll play it like a gorilla with no pickguard. I doubt if I'll catch up with Willie and Trigger. You'd have to get pretty, extreme to wear a hole through the top. I really like that Green color of the Peace guitar, so maybe I'll go Green someday. That is one beautiful Les Paul.

Thanks HEADKNOCKER! I really appreciate the help! In the meantime, I found some Dark Amber knobs that really look Copper-Orange. They came today, and I'm waiting until I can warm them up on a sunny windowsill (rainy today) so that they don't break installing them. Thank You for looking. I get the feeling that when they do show up they get bought up in a hurry. Peace!

Archived