Gibson Brands Forums

Good Customer Service Reports

Silvercrow

We read many stories here of poor (and worse) customer service, as well as good customer service. Here are two brief examples of the good!

Musicians Friend- I ordered a guitar (Fender Strat Ltd. Ed....I know, I know)and had to request a delayed shipment due to my schedule last week. I did not notice that in the meanwhile, the guitar went on back-order status. I'd ordered one in "Vintage White" but there was also a similar Strat in "Mystic Aztec Gold" that they just received a shipment in over the weekend. I was alerted to this by my sales Rep (Desmond, ext. 3003)and he promptly cancelled my back-ordered guitar and facilitated the order of the new one. Good stuff, IMO!

Voodoo Lab: I recently bought a used Micro Vibe, which I love. However, when switching it on, the button makes a loud popping noise- through the amp / Pa. System. I wrote to them, explaining that I had purchased the pedal used and wanted an estimate to fix. This is the response I got:

Hi Brian,

I am very sorry for missing your email previously and that you are having trouble with your Micro Vibe.

We are glad to repair it and at no charge.

Please email the following:

1. The name/shipping address to use for the return of the repair.

2. Contact phone number

3. Is this shipping address a residence?

4. Is a signature required for the return delivery (FedEx)?

I will reply with instructions.

Any questions, please let me know.

--

Customer Service / Tech Support

Voodoo Lab ®

3165 Coffey Lane

Santa Rosa, CA 95403

I have since received an RTN and packing instructions. VERY good C/S IMO!

Just wanted to share some good news relative to good companies!

Brian

Archived