Gibson Brands Forums

Any 60's Everly Bros experts around?

JuanCarlosVejar

Juan there was a thread awhile ago by a guy who was really into the Everly Brothers guitars.

He had one that was made by an independent well none builder, who built for the Everlys when they weren't with Gibson.

I searched the form, but couldn't find it. He seemed to have a lot of knowledge about the EB's and Gibsons.

I was hoping he would have hung around, and added to the other knowledgeable people here

Hello!

I'm the guy you mentioned in your post from this past March, who is really into the Everly and Steinegger Ike Everly guitars. I've been away from the site for over one year but am back on (as of 12-4-17) and would be pleased and ready to answer any of your questions or furnish information on these guitars that I can!

With best regards, Billy C.

Hello!

I'm the guy you mentioned in your post from this past March, who is really into the Everly and Steinegger Ike Everly guitars. I've been away from the site for over one year but am back on (as of 12-4-17) and would be pleased and ready to answer any of your questions or furnish information on these guitars that I can!

With best regards, Billy C.

Bill,

any knowledge regarding the guts/bracing or pics of old EB's are welcome.

JC

Archived