Gibson Brands Forums

Gibson.com not available.

tqd392

Hi all. Have a problem ( only for me? ) can't visit gibson.com 443 port error. 3 month or more. Web-site is broken or mb locked for my country ( Russia ) but VPN dont help. So can someone give me an answer. Thank you.

Hi all. Have a problem ( only for me? ) can't visit gibson.com 443 port error. 3 month or more. Web-site is broken or mb locked for my country ( Russia ) but VPN dont help. So can someone give me an answer. Thank you.

I tried it and it went through tqd392 , Welcome to the forum

4H

Hello Tqd392, and welcome to the Gibson fora.

Sadly I have to say it's the same here in Germany. I asked some of my friends trying to visit the Gibson website and it worked for nobody, regardless of web provider. I also posted to the Forum Feedback subforum but received no reply that would explain the problem.

My thinking is that, as a consequence of the CITES regulations valid since 02 January 2017 and referring to woods of all Dalbergia species, most of the instrument specifications are imprecise, wrong, or obsolete, but this is just a personal guess of mine.

Archived