Gibson Brands Forums

Dark Fire review in UK Guitarist Magazine

Bwanadik

Thanks for sharing Bwanadik.

Can't wait to get mine, still no forecast, been pacing up and down like an expectant father since I ordered her on 1 Dec 08!!! After watching the South Park episode where Cartman freezes himself and puts himself into suspended animation (unfortunately for 500 years) because he is too impatient to wait for the release of the Nintendo Wii, my small freezer is looking very welcoming!!!

I believe they are taking the time to insure the MCK is perfect - before releasing Dark Fires to UK Europe.

This may have involved a minor redesign of the MCK construction process at Tronical this past month since NAMM show.

If the Dark Fire MCK had been perfect back in November 2008 - we would all be singing the praises by now of this marvelous instrument.

But hindsight is 20/20 - and its actually its a very good thing for everyone that Gibson is taking the time to make sure that all Dark Fires that ship from now on are free of electronic defects.

Of course the Frankurt MusicMesse show will arrive in April - and no doubt Gibson wants to have all Dark Fire orders fullfilled before then

http://musik.messefrankfurt.com/frankfurt/en/besucher/willkommen.html

Thanks for sharing Bwanadik.

Can't wait to get mine' date=' still no forecast, been pacing up and down like an expectant father since I ordered her on 1 Dec 08!!! After watching the South Park episode where Cartman freezes himself and puts himself into suspended animation (unfortunately for 500 years) because he is too impatient to wait for the release of the Nintendo Wii, my small freezer is looking very welcoming!!![/quote']

If you do decide to freeze yourself, beware of the otters! I don't trust em'. :(

1013_jarvis_probes.jpg

"I will smash your skull like a clamshell on my tummy."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Go_God_Go

Archived