Gibson Brands Forums

Jackson Browne Model 1... 12-fret & 1-13/16 nut

billder99

I have a near perfect Jackson Browne Model 1 that I am considering selling or trading... checking here to see if there is any interest before posting in For Sale.

I have always kept the JB in it's original case, but I find 99% of the time I reach for one of the guitars out on stands... I can't bear the thought of a ding or scratch on this unique beauty, so I very rarely play it. It is a sweet, sweet instrument, one of the best ever made by the Gibson Custom Shoppe, a direct collaboration between Ren Ferguson and Jackson Browne over a period of 5 years and multiple prototypes. I can't really afford to keep "case candy"... this should go to a collector or someone who is unafraid of playing a high quality & blemish free instrument.

I will consider a trade for a used (even well used) very high quality instrument with 000 body size, 12-fret neck join, and 1-13/16" nut width... Collings, Bourgeois, Walker, Kopp,Martin Authentic, etc... or I will be asking $3,250 which will cover shipping and insurance.

If you have an interest let me know and I will send photos.