Gibson Brands Forums

When they find a Cure for all Major STD's

Same as yesterday, today, and tomorrow.

Homz is a dull boy. Especially when speaking of himself in the third person. <<< That's me speaking of myself in the third person while speaking of myself in the third person. ... ... ... ... This post is the text equivalent of a guy painting a picture of a guy painting a picture of a guy painting a picture of a guy...........That or getting a tatoo of a picture of a butt on my butt.

Same as yesterday' date=' today, and tomorrow.

Homz is a dull boy. Especially when speaking of himself in the third person. <<< That's me speaking of myself in the third person while speaking of myself in the third person. ... ... ... ... This post is the text equivalent of a guy painting a picture of a guy painting a picture of a guy painting a picture of a guy...........That or getting a tatoo of a picture of a butt on my butt.[/quote']

People who speak in 3rd person are usually ******s.

I would do the same I do on a daily basis, why? Because that's a subject that doesn't affect me, I'm about to be married and for the first time in my life I've been ocmpletely faithful to her... so i just dont care.

And even if I was all about sleep around girls and stuff, then I wouldn't care either... those with STD don't have a sign in their foreheads for us to know anyway (it's not like you will go out and **** all those STD carying girls you have always wanted to **** but never could due to their condition).

I would do the same I do on a daily basis' date=' why? Because that's a subject that doesn't affect me, I'm about to be married and for the first time in my life I've been ocmpletely faithful to her... so i just dont care.

And even if I was all about sleep around girls and stuff, then I wouldn't care either... those with STD don't have a sign in their foreheads for us to know anyway (it's not like you will go out and **** all those STD carying girls you have always wanted to **** but never could due to their condition).[/quote']

Thundergod you are wise in the ways of the Buddhist monks.

I wish you and your future wife the best of luck.

Archived