Gibson Brands Forums

I'm out of room for attachments, how do I delete old ones?

John P

You might have attachments that I don't see. In the upper right of the screen there should be a dropdown next to your name. Click that dropdown and you should see "my attachments". There's not a way to easily delete them from that screen but it will show their location and provide a link to that topic. If you can get to these posts you made, you can then edit and delete any attachments you may have. 

They don't give much storage space here at all. Some sites do, some don't. I've found it so much easier to just use a hosting service like imgur. 

7 minutes ago, ksdaddy said:

You might have attachments that I don't see. In the upper right of the screen there should be a dropdown next to your name. Click that dropdown and you should see "my attachments". There's not a way to easily delete them from that screen but it will show their location and provide a link to that topic. If you can get to these posts you made, you can then edit and delete any attachments you may have. 

They don't give much storage space here at all. Some sites do, some don't. I've found it so much easier to just use a hosting service like imgur. 

I just tried that, it deleted the post from the topic, but not the attachment.