Gibson Brands Forums

2024 Gibson Hummingbird Standard Rosewood

Rich919

So I recently picked up a 2024 Gibson Hummingbird Standard Rosewood for an insane price.  I bought it without knowing much about it mainly because it was a Gibson and it was a Hummingbird which are always highly regarded instruments.  It is probably the most beautiful guitar I've laid eyes on and plays incredibly well.  My question is, why can't I find a single YouTube video or review of this guitar anywhere.  I'm not even sure if its been formally released.  Does anyone have any insight into this?

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Congratulations!  And at a great price, too?   It is on the site as a brand new issue, so it looks like you get to put up the first video!  I happen have a used Original  out on the delivery truck as we speak, it’s like waiting for Christmas!

Oh and we need pictures! use Imgur to upload a NGD post! 

Edited by PrairieDog
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Sgt. Pepper said:

What is considered a great price? Under or over 4k? $200 is a great price, if he comes back with north of 5k, to me that’s not a great price.

It was a pricing error that was honored. It was well under $4k. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Sgt. Pepper said:

What is considered a great price? Under or over 4k? $200 is a great price, if he comes back with north of 5k, to me that’s not a great price.

I admit I read insane as “insanely good” I realize now he could have meant insanely expensive, but yeah, I think he got a good price.    

Edited by PrairieDog