Gibson Brands Forums

I cant sleep...

dem00n

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got $400 right now and i found a place where the guitar is cheap are goes for like $800 something.

I actually got such a sweet deal on a lester a couple of days ago but did not have the money, Brand new for 1,300 pounds No Tax included i wonder if the guy would still cut me a sweet deal when i have the money in August.

Umm...i said a long time ago..."Wicked 1 is a girl that you go out with once and never call back...homz called back"...i even said i was joking and every one wanted to kill me...(in that time i didnt really know that wicked1 was a cool person).

Ugh' date=' I should've known!

So what did you do to poor wicked?! I like her... you little bastard!

Ah, he just made a couple of jokes at my expense. It's nothing I would hold a grudge over or anything.

And, I like you too. But I'm no "poor wicked." I can hold my own with Homz, after all. ](*,)

hey dem00n' date=' why is the guitar the most democratic of all instruments?

Aw, dem00n are you joining the liberal cause? Homz and I will be so proud! [/quote']

Man...im a metalhead...rule #9654 is that i have to hate poltics...sorry.

hey dem00n' date=' why is the guitar the most democratic of all instruments?

Aw, dem00n are you joining the liberal cause? Homz and I will be so proud! [/quote']

Over here the Liberals are like the Conservatives in America.

I always hear them complaining it reminds me of this scene in life of Brian.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaE3EaQte78

Just replace Romans with Big Government and you will get the point.

When my nephew was born, I bought him a t-shirt that said "Mommy's Little Metalhead."

And as much as I don't like Kiss, there is an adorable baby outfit that says "Demon Child"--which is what I've always called my son. Too bad I don't have any babies........*sigh*

When my nephew was born' date=' I bought him a t-shirt that said "Mommy's Little Metalhead."

And as much as I don't like Kiss, there is an adorable baby outfit that says "Demon Child"--which is what I've always called my son. Too bad I don't have any babies........*sigh*[/quote']

Well...homz does owe me a favor...lol!

I'm not exactly a fan of politics... don't like 'em at all really. I do have opinions though.

I'm a semi-metalhead. I listen to heavy stuff but you might not know it by looking at me or talking to me. I knows how 2 writ cohernt sentncez. I look kinda like a grungy-wilderness/nature-lumberjack-art person mixed with writer and maybe stoner depending on my state (I don't even do drugs though). I'm an intellectualist/psychologist person if you want to talk to me. Although I am a butt-head/retard 1/3 or the time. I blame that on my youth

If nothing else though, I'll always talk music.

I got in a fight with some kid...saying Nu-Metal was the only real metal...i punched in the face and got suspened for a 3 days...it was worth it.

lovely story... you couldn't have just settled it verbally? Aw who am I kidding, i'm just waiting for someone to do something that gives me an excuse to give 'em a nice swift one.

Nu-Metal is generally **** though. At least you stood up for something decent.

Archived