Gibson Brands Forums

Proposition 10C

I'm sorry to have disappointed you...I don't believe you' date=' though. Your posts tell a far different story. Why hide behind the character and the MP fantasy? If you have something to say, say it and stand behind it...man up!

We still don't know anything about you...I jumped your sh!t because I thought you were a troll...I'm still not sure what's up with you and why your so hostile to Christianity and Christians...You came into this forum trolling for us...why? [/quote']

Well if you will not believe what i say then why bother asking me questions besides for the purpose of being obnoxious?

I have said what i have to say and you should take Neos advice and stop barking out Marching Orders.

Well if you will not believe what i say then why bother asking me questions besides for the purpose of being obnoxious?

I have said what i have to say and you should take Neos advice and stop barking out Marching Orders.

I'm just asking brother...not intending to issue any marching orders.

You don't think that many of your posts have been hostile to a large group of people that might read them? Do you think it's normal behavior?

Tell us a little about yourself...you said that you were learning how to survive atomic attack, while I was still in my daddy's ball sack...That would make you about 70 +...where were they talking about how to survive atomic attack in 1939?

It would seem to me that someone that was as old as you, would have learned better public manners...

I'm just asking brother...not intending to issue any marching orders.

You don't think that many of your posts have been hostile to a large group of people that might read them? Do you think it's normal behavior?

Tell us a little about yourself...you said that you were learning how to survive atomic attack' date=' while I was still in my daddy's ball sack...That would make you about 70 +...where were they talking about how to survive atomic attack in 1939?

It would seem to me that someone that was as old as you, would have learned better public manners...[/quote']

Where have my actions been hostile against Christianity? (If you could point them out i would apologize) When i told Comfort to form his own beliefs? or When i tried to keep my cool when you were telling me to play on freeways?

I have never ran around putting pictures of a brain saying "This is the brain of a Christian" i have never said Christians were idiots.

But where were you KSG? When Liberals were getting bashed? Where were you when Agnostics were being called Amoral Anti-Christs? You act like the great Moral Crusader when you feel you are getting attacked but refuse to defend others being bashed as well, Why is that? i believe you have a Persecution complex but that is me.

I love everyone and i do not hate Christianity because i actually believe what Jesus had to say was quite insightful and maybe if people acted more like him we would not have a common misconception of what Christianity really is.

Do you actually believe Jesus would approve of your behavior? Of course he would not and he would not approve of mine neither but i am not the one holding the banner claiming i am one of those people trying to be like him, I have no problem with Christians but i do have a problem with "Christians".

I am done with this and will move on with the subject because as the Bible says "Do not cast your pearls before swine".

Archived