Gibson Brands Forums

Ibanez EDS-1275 lawsuit rip-off

Phantom123

• 1 year later...

Anyone happen to have one, or know where to get one? I can't find one anywhere, and I'm always wanted to get a lawsuit-era guitar as well as a double neck. I figure, combining the two would be a blast :-s Any info?

I have one I'm about to sell. I just found this site and registered when I saw that you were looking for one of these, so I don't know how this works, or how to get a hold of you, but let's try to hook up. My guitar, from what I can tell, is a pre-1975 lawsuit Ibanez. It's in very good condition and I just had it re-fretted. It plays and sounds great. It has a very small hole in the face next to the neck where it looks like a pick guard was anchored at one time, but other than that, it's pretty much flawless. It doesn't have a serial number, but that's apparently a characteristic of these guitars. Let me know if you're interested.

I have one I'm about to sell. I just found this site and registered when I saw that you were looking for one of these, so I don't know how this works, or how to get a hold of you, but let's try to hook up. My guitar, from what I can tell, is a pre-1975 lawsuit Ibanez. It's in very good condition and I just had it re-fretted. It plays and sounds great. It has a very small hole in the face next to the neck where it looks like a pick guard was anchored at one time, but other than that, it's pretty much flawless. It doesn't have a serial number, but that's apparently a characteristic of these guitars. Let me know if you're interested.

Post some pictures and I can tell you, what type of Ibanez you have and the production year.

If the guitar doesn't have a serial number, it's a pre 1977 model

The weak points of these guitars are the neckpockets and tuners.

Archived