Gibson Brands Forums

Crazy Suburude Has Done It Again ! Kopp K 35

suburude63

Have played both with the strings they came with. Old I am assuming! Even then they are both over the top instruments. This is going to be way harder than I expected. [crying] I will change the strings . Both the same make and gauge! I am going to record both. Same song same chord progressions . Then we'll see! [biggrin]

I am going to record both. Same song same chord progressions . Then we'll see! [biggrin]

I'll keep an eye out for these clips. I really look forward to listening to these guitars setup with the same strings, recorded in the same environment with the same recording gear.

Thanks!

Guth

Good luck suburude. dying to hear the results. Did anyone listen to the wise river with maple back and sides on John's site? I'm losing sleep. I've been jonesing for a great maple guitar for about a year, came close to buying a sj-200 ltd vos, but this thing just sounds great. again good luck dude.

Good luck suburude. dying to hear the results. Did anyone listen to the wise river with maple back and sides on John's site? I'm losing sleep. I've been jonesing for a great maple guitar for about a year' date=' came close to buying a sj-200 ltd vos, but this thing just sounds great. again good luck dude.[/quote']

Have you seen the Highly flamed maple Huss&Dalton DS custom I have for sale?

I put some new light strings on the Kopp K 35 ! Whoa ! Its downright scary ! Has anyone here ever played a real Vintage J 35 ? Well this Kopp sounds like it I little tighter (its newer!2008) But amazing !:- ! Really! If anyone gets a chance to play one do it!

New strings on the Walker tonight Ill let you know. [lol]

Archived