Gibson Brands Forums

Sound Clips ?

suburude63

What part do you need help with? I'll take it you can finish up a recording and save it as a WAV (or AIFF). Once you've got that, you need to save it as an MP3 or convert it form WAV to MP3. Audacity should be able to save it as an MP3 for you. But if not, there are lots of programs that will convert it for you.

Once you have an MP3, you need someone to host it. I use www.divshare.com. They host audio (and other files) for free, and when you upload an audio file, they'll even provide a little flash player you can embed or link to.

So, get a divshare account (or some other host), upload it and post the link here.

I need help with this. I have an Olympus LS 10 dig recorder. It will play a file on my either windows media player or I tunes playeer . But ! for some reason I cannot get it to load the file onto my Library on windows media player library or I tunes library ?????????????

In order for me to get clips here I think thats what I have to do????

Help #-o[confused] [confused]

I need help with this. I have an Olympus LS 10 dig recorder. It will play a file on my either windows media player or I tunes playeer . But ! for some reason I cannot get it to load the file onto my Library on windows media player library or I tunes library ?????????????

In order for me to get clips here I think thats what I have to do????

Help #-o[biggrin][confused]

I answered on your other thread.

Archived