Gibson Brands Forums

DIRT DIRT DIRT Cheap!

GibsonTradPro

I was at GC looking at heads and acoustics, when it dawned on me that they're having Dunlop Crybaby wahs for $69, and I was like, "I want one!" so I head on to the FX section, and just as I'm about to pay for it I look in the show case and I spot a used one, so I ask the guy, and he's like "Yeah this guy brought it in to get a Strat, he said he barely used it and before we took it as a trade in and it sounded good", I was a little scared to get it, but for $24 it only took me a whole 2 mins to think about it, besides he told me I could return it if I didn't like it! So I was like swipe the card man!

She looks a little dusty and a paint chip off, but sounds awesome!

Awesome' date=' I've got an Original Cry Baby, probably about 30 years old. Still works great.

Still lovin' your signature BTW. That's the exact picture that made me decide to buy my LP. The lighting in the picture makes the black blend differently.[/quote']

well I got you to thank for, when you posted pix of yours I completely fell inlove with it, now my priority is to get my JCM800 Head and then that LP.

Archived