Gibson Brands Forums

I Just Missed a Concert...

Don't you hate it when you don't check a band's tour schedule for too long, and then you miss it when they come to your state? I've been wanting to see Weezer in concert for a while now, and I just checked their tour schedule. They played in my state just 3 days ago! I completely missed out... :-

In a related topic, Rivers Cuomo (Weezer's lead singer) got in a bus accident this morning. I just heard about that too. He's alright as far as I know.

Last month I experienced a "Fawlty Towers moment", hilarious!!!! On Saturday my father told me that next Monday a guitarist was passing by our local jazz club. "What's his name?", I asked him..."Jonathan Kreisberg", he told me.........:-k

I just happen to be a great fan of Mr.Kreisberg's guitar play and owner of all his CD's...and was very lucky to see the guy playing, almost in my garden...

Don't you hate it when you don't check a band's tour schedule for too long' date=' and then you miss it when they come to your state? I've been wanting to see Weezer in concert for a while now, and I just checked their tour schedule. They played in my state just 3 days ago! I completely missed out... [crying']

I have no idea what you mean.....

Noone ever comes here...

Archived