Gibson Brands Forums

Red Hot Chili Peppers Find Their New Axeman

Cruznolfart

i thought you were joking' date=' but i looked for the news and its true!! why is that? was he tired of RHCP?[/quote']

John Frusciante out grew the Peppers. Not saying that as a cut against RHCP, but when you listen to his amazing catalog of solo material how long can he do the pseudo rap-funk thing with Kiedis? Not a lot of room for growth there. Plus, he is way too out there for your average frat guy or trixie RHCP fan. I will miss the chemistry Frusciante and Flea had.

John Frusciante out grew the Peppers. Not saying that as a cut against RHCP' date=' but when you listen to his amazing catalog of solo material how long can he do the pseudo rap-funk thing with Kiedis? Not a lot of room for growth there. Plus, he is way too out there for your average frat guy or trixie RHCP fan. I will miss the chemistry Frusciante and Flea had.[/quote']

LOL! It's hard to imagine someone MORE out there than a guy who does a gig wearing nothing but a sock (or less) on his _ock. [blink] But, you're right; Frusciante said he's grown in a different direction than the group. It's not that unusual.

Archived