Gibson Brands Forums

J 35 Custom Shop ?

suburude63

Jim, the owner of ths J35 sent me pictures of it this week. I was expecting a burst top. Even with the natural top I was interested but I wanted one that was more true to an original J35 specs cosmetically wise. This one has a back strip and an end strip neither of which were on the originals. I also don't care too much for quilted mahogany on a Gibson. If your looking for a J35 reissue maybe the ones that Fullers sell might be a better coice. J35 reissues on the used market are few and far between.

Jim' date=' the owner of ths J35 sent me pictures of it this week. I was expecting a burst top. Even with the natural top I was interested but I wanted one that was more true to an original J35 specs cosmetically wise. This one has a back strip and an end strip neither of which were on the originals. I also don't care too much for quilted mahogany on a Gibson. If your looking for a J35 reissue maybe the ones that Fullers sell might be a better coice. J35 reissues on the used market are few and far between.[/quote']

Thanks FP. #-o

I have a friend who's looking to sell his J-35 Fuller's Custom. Near mint' date=' OHSC. PM me for his email. Ce

[/quote']

Cameleye I am not looking to buy one . A guy was offering it as a partial payment on a trade. I have the Kopp K 35 its more than I need in J 35 types ! Play one buddy you will see what I mean [cool]

Archived