Gibson Brands Forums

Interesting Inventory

Oubaas

There's a couple in this pile I might look at if I was in the market for a guitar. But I'm not.

The Dove will be coming soon and I have a new horse, so I'm out of contention for any new guitars until the remodeling and redecorating is done, according to my wife, LOL! Like the old TV show, she seems to think "Eight Is Enough".

So being the kindhearted, altruistic sort that I am, I thought I'd throw these out there for your perusal, in case you're not currently remodeling and redecorating the homestead.

Gibson B-25-N, 1966, natural, small body, spruce top, mahogany back and sides all solid wood, X braced, wooden bridge with bone saddle replaces plastic one with adjustable saddle, missing pick guard otherwise all original, VGC-EXC w/HSC, $995

Gibson B-25-12, 1964, natural, small bodied twelve string, spruce top, mahogany back and sides all solid wood, VGC-EXC w/Original case, $1295

Gibson Gospel, 1993, gloss finished dreadnaught with solid spruce top and mahogany sides and arched back, white binding top and back, reverse belly rosewood bridge, rosewood fretboard, nickel plated Kluson Deluxe machines with key stone plastic buttons, gold Gibson logo and dove decals on black headstock, includes Fishman thin line pickup and original hard shell Gibson case, one repaired crack otherwise EXC $1195

Gibson J-45, 1940s, refinished authentic sunburst, some repaired cracks, set up perfectly, all else original, EXC $3995

Gibson J-45, 2007, glossy black finished slope shoulder dreadnought, all solid wood spruce top and mahogany back and sides, rosewood bridge and fingerboard, dot inlayed position markers, tortoise shell pickguard, Fishman active transducer pickup installed in bridge, w/OHSC $1599

Gibson J-200, 1967, tobacco sunburst, figured maple back and sides, spruce top - all solid,. the original jumbo flat top, three piece maple neck has that thin '60s profile, two Shaller strap lock buttons, otherwise this one is all original, gold Grovers and Tune-O-Matic bridge, one repaired top crack, weather checking and some small dings and scratches but completely solid and great sounding, "Custom" truss rod cover, VG-EXC w/OHSC $3995

Gibson L-3, 1924, dark red sunburst arched spruce top and red stained birch back and sides, bound body and ebony fretboard, snake head stock with The Gibson pearl inlay on black headstock, ivoroid binding at sound hole with ivoroid and herringbone rosette, missing finger rest (pick guard) otherwise all original, EXC w/original case $2995

Here's the link with multiple photos of each (scroll down):

Ithaca Guitarworks

Enjoy! Let us know if you buy anything!

Cheers!

Rick...[cool]

Archived